What do you think is next in Pokemon TCG?

Zoroark34

Already this year looks pretty promising for Pokemon TCG. The EX cards returning and there are new Dragon type cards. But whats do you think is next in the Game. Here are some things I would like to see return or happen and why:

• Evolution EX cards- I've said it before but there really should be stage 1 and 2 EX cards. As powerful as Legendaries are evolution ex cards were great in the original ex series.
  • Dragon EX cards- Contiuing from my last explaination of evolution EX cards there should be some Dragon EX cards like Garchomp EX, Rayquaza EX, and even Haxorus EX.
  • Return of the Delta Species- For thoses of you who dont know Delta Species Pokemon were Pokemon cards that were introduced in the original ex series. These Pokemon were a different type than usual such as a fire Shelgon and grass Dragonite ex. These would be great to re-introduce especially if some were EX cards.
  • More Abilities- Since Abilities replaced Poke-Powers and Poke-Bodies there should be some Abilities on common or uncommon cards not just rare and holo-rare. With all of the Basic EX cards there should be an Ability similar to Aggron ex's Poke-Body that stops ALL of your opponents BASIC Pokemon from attacking or using Abilities even if they're EX cards. This would make that card a must have for any new deck and incourage evolution EX cards.

These are some things I would like to see return or happen but what about you. What do you wish to see happen or return to Pokemon TCG. Who knows it might just happen.

I'd like to see more updated version of different cards- More dittos would be brillant, sigh.

I agree with your idea on return of the delta species- they were my favorite cards.

Archived