my for trade

cyndaquil5675

Hello I am cyndaquil579 and this is my for trade I haves and wants

Have a lot of them main celibe none prime amph prime and landouras my wants so far major is v-create victiniti

sorry only have 2 marrep for trade but get another one for you.

@mattmanphanpy I traded them already sorry but somehow I get 5 pack creadit with only two codes of packs and my abi serperior tin

Hello I am cyndaquil579 and this is my for trade

My red arcuis coin for any one useless card of someone and I have sime cards abd items for trqade niw teepig red ci=oin fir trade new trade coin

Now just have a nv 2ed artwork version Litwick, 4 pidoves withgust. . I will trade it for a card it is a not foil so for the card it has to be a not foil card

Not to be rude, but @cyndaquil, a zekrom would be equal a feraligatr prime and the reuniclus line (maybe). If you threw in the rare candy or espeon prime, then it would totally be in your favor and you should know this as well. Please understand the price of certain cards. I don't want to "get up all in your face", but it really is getting irritating with how you are not understanding the market. If you want a rare candy, then I would assume you know the importance of it and would also know the price of a rare candy. This will be the last time I say something like this but please learn from it. Please continue on. Good-bye.

Archived