Is there anyway to play 4 players 2 vs 2 or last man standing with real cards?

AriesDante

Publicaciones Recomendadas

Sounds like my wife finally got dragged in as well. So now we can do a 2 v 2 or 4 players last man standing? If so is there any special rule or it just play like player order 1, 3, 2, 4 (assume player 1,2 are in the same team). Can you choose to attack either player's pokemon (I assume yes here otherwise it will be weird). Does the game end when 1 player in your team lose or it is a fight to the end with both players lost? If there is any special rule then plesae let me know.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

There is no offical guide on making the game 2 vs 2 or even 3 vs 3 but I think it might still work. There was no offical rule on 2 vs 2 in MTG when I started in 1994/1995 (I forgot) but we were playing something similar to current day's 2-Heads-Giant format way before it became a standard. I don't see why 2 vs 2 won't work. Your price cards, bench, energy and pokemons are still your own only and you can't share those. You can only draw from your down deck but ability, item and supportor effect can apply to your teammate. Stadium affects everyone as usual. Attack can be decided on either one of your opponent's pokemon and each one takes alternate turns. Game ends when all the price cards are won on both players or both players have all their pokemon knocked out or both players has no card in deck.

2 vs 2 can really change your strategy on attack using item and supporter or even deck construction I think.

Enlace al comentario

in yugioh i know you can play 2 vs 2 games but rules are realy veried due to it ever hapening in the cartoons.

i serpose you could play it on the same principles you all have 1 deck each bothe conbine your prize cards so you have twelve cards together and 2 active pokemon and 5 bench pokemon..

if your team mate dosent have a bench pokemon to place down your opponent wins, if your opponent pick up all 12 of there prize cards your opponent wins and if you have no more cards to draw your opponent wins.

each player has a go so

i go first, then your opponent, then my team mate, then your opponents team mate, then my go, then your opponents go... and so on

-

me and my friens and cuzons do this a lot when there are a lot of us in the house and bored...

this is just a sugestion to you and the pokemon comunity....it dose work though

Enlace al comentario

Archivado

Este tema está archivado y cerrado para más respuestas.

• Crear Nuevo...