Prof_Snow

11111ABC

Prof_Snow,

While reading over the rules of conduct i came upon a reply by you, saying that because this is a beta it is subject to information wipe? I'm not exactly sure what that means? Does that mean that I may lose all of my cards after beta is over? I apologize in advance if this question should be directed to the pokemon support, I am unsure as I am new here on the forum.

Thanks, Chris

Prof_Snow,

While reading over the rules of conduct i came upon a reply by you, saying that because this is a beta it is subject to information wipe? I'm not exactly sure what that means? Does that mean that I may lose all of my cards after beta is over? I apologize in advance if this question should be directed to the pokemon support, I am unsure as I am new here on the forum.

Thanks, Chris

Hey there Chris,

We do not have any plans to wipe users' collections after the beta. However if a data wipe is necessary in order to fix some issues or to improve the game we would do it as is the nature with online games still in development. As of right now there are no plans for a wipe. Stayed tuned into the forums for more information regarding this topic. Thanks for playing Pokémon!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

hay chris,

just take my advice do u know how to beat your openents i will tall u just follow your hart where aver

it takes u and one day you will become a wonderfull traner if u fall pick yourself u again and wipe out everyone

Prof_Snow,

Thanks, Chris

Hey there Chris,

We do not have any plans to wipe users' collections after the beta. However if a data wipe is necessary in order to fix some issues or to improve the game we would do it as is the nature with online games still in development. As of right now there are no plans for a wipe. Stayed tuned into the forums for more information regarding this topic. Thanks for playing Pokémon!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Thank you for your time in the matter Prof.

Have a good weekend.

Archived