[CARD] Lanturn (CES #50): Energy Grounding does not trigger when a Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an attack.

ricky-w

Just updated my game to Version 2.81.0.5316#2242. I believe there's a bug with Lanturn's energy grounding ability where you no longer get a prompt/option to transfer an energy of a pokemon that has been knocked out.

Yes, I've experienced the issue on both Android and MacOS. Please submit a bug report ticket with your game log. I am doing the same to get them to investigate it.

I just played a game in theme with Soaring storm against another soaring storm deck. Energy grounding did not prompt either of us to attach energy to our Lanturn's when our active was knocked out and had energy attached to it. Just patched to the latest version today before noticing this.

Happened to me also, expecting to attach an energy card to my two Lanturn, not a single prompt...went straight to discard pile.

I want to report this game bug i cant find where to.

Aconteceu comigo tambem. como faço para reportar o erro?

Só reclamar aqui já é o suficiente?

I've been using Soaring Storm Theme Deck on Versus, like usual, but, since yesterday, Lanturn's ability "energy grounding" is simply not working, I've lost already 4 mon with her on the bench on 4 different games and nothing, if I'm not mistaken, I've saw that happening to an opponent as well.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Gyro0defence said:

it worked 4 me so ur game could be bugged or you need to reset ur account

How can I reset my account?

16 hours ago, M10Deoxys said:

I've been using Soaring Storm Theme Deck on Versus, like usual, but, since yesterday, Lanturn's ability "energy grounding" is simply not working, I've lost already 4 mon with her on the bench on 4 different games and nothing, if I'm not mistaken, I've saw that happening to an opponent as well.

That happened for me also. Yesterday,  when I was playing a tournament with the Dragonite theme deck (Soaring Storms), when my Thundurus was knocked out I couldn't move any  energy to Lanturn, I lost the match just cuz of it 😔

• Upvote 1

Lanturn’s ability isn’t working for some reason since the last game update. This happened to me at least three times, when my active Pokémon was knocked out i couldn’t give Lanturn one of its basic energy cards. Please, check this bug out.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, item prefix included

• Mod_GuruLot changed the title to [CARD] Lanturn from Soaring Storm Theme Deck

This bug has been added to the Version 2.81 Known Issues thread. 

On 7/20/2021 at 10:56 AM, TPCi_Mathis said:

Jul. 22, 2021

• Added: Lanturn (CES #50): Energy Grounding does not trigger when a Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an attack.

Received same bug.  Very likely lost theme deck tournament because of this error.  Had 2 Lanturns out and watched 4 pokemon die with no reward.

When an active pokemon with energy attached to it is knocked out and lanturn is on the bench, you should be able to choose which energy you would like to attach to the lanturn. Instead the pokemon is knocked out and all energy goes straight to the discard pile and no energy is transferred to lanturn.

This bug is currently a known issue, and will likely be fixed soon, but if you encounter any bugs in the future, please include a game log. This is needed to replicate the interaction to determine (1) if there is a bug, and (2) what triggers it.

Edited by IceBeamTogetic
Thread merged

Hi Trainer Mbrunne3, 

I have merged your thread with another on the same subject. 

I hope that helps.

• Mod_Elderberry changed the title to [CARD] Lanturn (CES #50): Energy Grounding does not trigger when a Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an attack.

Lanturn's ability, "Energy Grounding" is no longer working as it should. When a pokemon on your active position is knocked out, it should work like an EXP share, and bring over an energy card from the knocked out pokemon. 
HOWEVER. Since this last update, the ability no longer works, at least for me. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Came here for this, it's costing me games which is costing me...well, nothing but STILL! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1