[PC] Installation - The Windows installer will not download

entomology

Hello, I am currently trying to download the installer and it will not download. There isn't any error message, but the bar on the lower-left corner of the browser (chrome) says "Waiting for ***************..." and the page doesn't stop loading. I clicked the link after 15 seconds and still nothing. Is there any way to fix this?

Edited by entomology
Censored the loading message

Hello @entomology,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

What I would recommend in this instance is that you to contact our support team and submit a ticket so that they can take a closer look at this issue. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket. 

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [PC] Installation - The Windows installer will not download
On 7/15/2021 at **** PM, entomology said:

Hello, I am currently trying to download the installer and it will not download. There isn't any error message, but the bar on the lower-left corner of the browser (chrome) says "Waiting for ***************..." and the page doesn't stop loading. I clicked the link after 15 seconds and still nothing. Is there any way to fix this?

Hello @entomology,

Were you able to install the game?