Bug prism star jirachi

Onslaught2

Client: 2.80.0.5277
Card: Prism star jirachi
Card Number: 97/168 sun & moon celestial storm
Expected Action: wishing star ability: if you took this Pokémon as a face down prize card during your turn and your bench isn’t full, before you put it into your hand you may put it onto your bench and take 1 more prize card.
Actual Action: Sometimes not given the option to put jirachi onto the bench and take 1 more prize card. Instead it goes straight into my hand even though bench space is available and he was taken as a face down prize.
Steps to Reproduce: Have had this happen in 3 separate games played under different conditions. In the same game I had jirachis ability trigger as it was supposed to. Then I used scoop up net put jirachi in hand and used peonia to put him back in the prizes. On the following turn I took him as a prize and no ability was triggered. I did notice 2 of the times I had path to the peak active but that shouldn’t matter as jirachi doesn’t have a rule box.

11 hours ago, Onslaught2 said:

I did notice 2 of the times I had path to the peak active but that shouldn’t matter as jirachi doesn’t have a rule box.

Actually Jirachi 💠 does have a rule box on it. It is located right under its picture that's called prism star rule. If you did say that during those 2 moments path to the peak was in play then it is NOT a bug since path to the peak shuts of abilities with pokemon with a rulebox on them and Jirachi 💠 has 1 on it.

• Upvote 3