Rookie player in need of tips and reccomendations

BVB_Poltergeist

I recently started this game and have gradually constructed a deck that features Charizard & Braixen Tag team as well as Rekiram & Charizard.

As I try to take my deck to the next step I was hoping you all would have some recomendations for some good 1 prize card pokemon to either help build my hand and big pokemon or be secondary attackers. Also not sure what trainer cards you would recomend. This is a fire theme deck.

P.S. I have some chilling reign packs so if you have any excess cards that you would reccomend id be willing to trade for them.

Thanks!!

Volcanion (UNB) definitely helps fire decks get started, especially when going second. Its a good single-prize pokemon that can also backup as a secondary attacker for upwards of 110 damage. 

For hand size, you have a few common options. I've seen a lot of setups use Cinccino (SWSH) lately, or for a cheap option you can spend some coin to buy the Soaring Storm structure deck and use Pidgeotto's (Team Up)  Air Mail. A good easy way to refill the hand to 7, but he has to be in the active spot and requires a lot of deck mobility is Snorlax (VIV).

Good luck and happy Welder drawing!

Focused in Standard or Expanded?

Aside of UNB Volcanion, another one is (baby) Blacephalon. ReshiZard GX is typical also.

For trainers you can't miss Welder, Giant heart and Fire Crystal.

Given it's a Stage 2, you need to focus the build on Charizard a bit more but no problem including a couple of helping GX too like ReshiZard or BraixZard. Yes, can work. Also LeonZard deck is pretty good.

ye with cherish ball  and quick ball and rare candy (If you are using LeonZard and Charizard (Roaring Resolve))