Deck build tool is good but...

AriesDante

Is there a better card directory that will allow me to do filtering with all the cards instead just the card I own? Say if I wanna find all red card that has a zero retreat cost or blue pokemon that can burn without having to flip the coin etc.

For MTG there is a program called Forge that can do very good filtering with even keyword pattern search on name, type and description while you can limit your color, edition and casting cost etc etc. I am looking for something similar for Pokemon. I tried to google them before but I can't find anything close to what I want. If you sort of know the name of the pokemon then yes you can google details about it. I wanna do the reverse look up. As I said the deck building tool is good but only for cards you already own I think. Also I found that I cannot search for pokemon that has zero retreat cost. I can filter by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.. no 0. So the current deck building tools has limitations. Also I cannot search cards based on certain ability like looking for anything that can poison, burn or confuse with/without fliping coin etc.

Is there a better card directory that will allow me to do filtering with all the cards instead just the card I own? Say if I wanna find all red card that has a zero retreat cost or blue pokemon that can burn without having to flip the coin etc.

For MTG there is a program called Forge that can do very good filtering with even keyword pattern search on name, type and description while you can limit your color, edition and casting cost etc etc. I am looking for something similar for Pokemon. I tried to google them before but I can't find anything close to what I want. If you sort of know the name of the pokemon then yes you can google details about it. I wanna do the reverse look up. As I said the deck building tool is good but only for cards you already own I think. Also I found that I cannot search for pokemon that has zero retreat cost. I can filter by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.. no 0. So the current deck building tools has limitations. Also I cannot search cards based on certain ability like looking for anything that can poison, burn or confuse with/without fliping coin etc.

Click the Show All button. Then you can type in a word/card for any card. I tested it before and it works. For example, if you type in burn, then it will show everything that says burn on the card.

Archived