Urshifu Vmax 0 Damage?

Kanacho

IDK what triggered this bug, but I was playing with Urshifu Vmax and moved him off of my bench to hit 150 with gale thrust. My opponent used full metal wall (with 1 energy) the previous turn, so I bossed up his zacian from the bench and swung to hit for 120 damage. It did 0 damage, though! He had a Zamazenta on the bench, so IDK if that ability somehow glitched when I pulled up the zacian or something to somehow negate the damage. This is a serious bug, since I should never swing for 0 for no reason.

Edited by Kanacho

4 minutes ago, Kanacho said:

IDK what triggered this bug, but I was playing with Urshifu Vmax and moved him off of my bench to hit 150 with gale thrust. My opponent used full metal wall (with 1 energy) the previous turn, so I bossed up his zacian from the bench and swung to hit for 120 damage. It did 0 damage, though! He had a Zamazenta on the bench, so IDK if that ability somehow glitched when I pulled up the zacian or something to somehow negate the damage. This is a serious bug, since I should never swing for 0 for no reason.

Hello @Kanacho Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I would submit a ticket to ******************* with [GAME BUG] in the title. Here's the thread on how to report bugs: https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/12324-reporting-bugs/ 

The Log would be needed to check. Otherwise it's impossible to say. If I had to guess, the VMax move wasn't on the turn but before so 30 damage minus 30 from the GX attack = 0. There would be a lot of people suffering this bug if happening so we would have a ton of reports. Either way what I think doesn't mind so if it happens again, get the log in the moment or at the end of the game. Support would ask for it too if you decide to  send a ticket.