Did I just buy useless cards?

Normalguy

I just bought 4 Black and White booster packs because on the back it said it contains a booster, I opened up one and was looking forward to get online, when I noticed there are no codes to be found, did I just waste money because of terrible communication on the back?

Did it say you get an online code? Because, when you buy a pack of Pokemon cards, it's called a Pokemon Booster pack, and you probably just got a normal Pokemon Black and White pack, you have to check the back, and it will say something like: Contains one code for Pokemon TCG online.

Hope this is the answer you were looking for!

I just bought 4 Black and White booster packs because on the back it said it contains a booster, I opened up one and was looking forward to get online, when I noticed there are no codes to be found, did I just waste money because of terrible communication on the back?

If it was to contain an online code, then it would have said "CONTAINS CODE" or likewise!

All announcements said that some boosters contains codes, not all.

booster boxes & seperate packs can contain codes as long as ts shows the tcgo subtitle some where in the packaging.

unfortunately there are some booster packs etc that are just noraml collection with no codes. so you have ot be awrae before buyig it.

this is all i can advice. do ckeck before buying. even ask the person at the counter if you have to.

Archived