Typhlosion (Lost Thunder) Deck

RaginTyphlosion

Hi folks,

I am a rookie (kinda) player in PTCGO, 

I wanna create a deck with my favourite card:- Typhlosion (Lost Thunder).

Can somebody help with it?

Thanks in Advance!ūüėɬ†

• Like 1

Lost Thunder's Typhlosion is the one that can make all energies Fire right? My first thought would be to pair it with a card that uses Fire energy for the damage of its attack like Centiskorch Vmax or Victini V, but really I think running Typhlosion in those kind of decks would be less beneficial than just using a Welder engine since it's a stage 2 and all. A funnier (and cheaper) way to play Typhlosion could be with Centiskorch from SwSh Base, which discards a card from your opponent's deck for each Fire energy attached to it, but I'm not sure how well it would work out in practice.

Spoiler

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 20

* 3 Porygon UNB 154
* 3 Porygon-Z UNB 157
* 2 Cyndaquil LOT 40
* 4 Sizzlipede SSH 38
* 4 Centiskorch SSH 39
* 1 Quilava LOT 41
* 2 Typhlosion LOT 42
* 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

##Trainer Cards - 28

* 3 Special Charge STS 105
* 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 4 Rare Candy SSH 180
* 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Teammates PRC 141
* 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

##Energy - 12

* 4 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 190
* 3 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 3 Twin Energy RCL 174
* 2 Heat {R} Energy DAA 174

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I put together a deck list you could work from if you want to go that route, it's not perfect but it's a start.

I don't know how well Typhlosion would work as an attacker by itself instead of a support mon if that's what you want to go with, but it could work with a solid Welder/Blacksmith engine and plenty of energy denial for your opponent.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a good idea, but I think improved by using Emboar instead. (The one with similar ability to rain dance). If you use it with fire crystals and extra draw power like dedenne or oranguru and rose tower you will be seeing ALOT of cards each turn to attach many energy and then discard your opponents deck that way. I'm going to play around with it here some... 

√ó
√ó