[GAMEPLAY] Path to the peak

sdrawkcab190

Once the stadium is removed from play, it continues to prevent certain abilities from functioning. 

Specifically, Tapu Koko Prism * was put into play while Path to the Peak was in play. Afterwards once Peak was removed, Tapu Koko was still unable to use Dance of The Ancients. 

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

Was it any lightning energy in discard (and Koko in bench of course) ?

Other than that, next time keep get the game log after thegame is over and paste it here.

• Mod_GuruLot changed the title to [GAMEPLAY] Path to the peak
16 hours ago, sdrawkcab190 said:

Once the stadium is removed from play, it continues to prevent certain abilities from functioning. 

Specifically, Tapu Koko Prism * was put into play while Path to the Peak was in play. Afterwards once Peak was removed, Tapu Koko was still unable to use Dance of The Ancients. 

Hello @sdrawkcab190

Thank you for bringing these possible issues to our attention. 

Please follow the tip of fellow trainer Chasista and provide us with a game log of an eventual scenario so that this can be reviewed. 

1 hour ago, Chasista said:

Other than that, next time keep get the game log after thegame is over and paste it here.

Thank you @Chasista for guiding the fellow trainer @sdrawkcab190 the right direction. 

I just has a similar issue with Galarian Zapdos V. I removed my opponent's Path to the Peak with Marshadow and sent Zapdos to the active with an Aurora Energy attached while my opponent had 3 V Pokemon in play and still could not attack. Unfortunately I couldn't get the game log in time.

6 minutes ago, Squirtapod said:

I just has a similar issue with Galarian Zapdos V. I removed my opponent's Path to the Peak with Marshadow and sent Zapdos to the active with an Aurora Energy attached while my opponent had 3 V Pokemon in play and still could not attack. Unfortunately I couldn't get the game log in time.

Hello @Squirtapod,

Thank you for reaching out regarding this issue.

What I would recommend in this instance is that you to contact our support team and submit a ticket so that they can take a closer look at this issue. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket.

On 6/25/2021 at 12:07 PM, Chasista said:

Yes, I can confirm that there were energy in the discard pile and koko on the bench. Unfortunately I don't have the game logs (I have a pretty strong muscle memory of spamming okay asap once the game ends)