Help needed with my Rapid Strike Luxray Inteleon Deck

bpf99

Hi everyone.

When I saw the inteleon from Chilling Reign, I had an idea to combine it with Luxray from Battle Styles. I built a standard deck around them and am looking for improvement, as it tends to start too slowly. Basically, the goal is to put the small 20 damage with inteleon before dealing 200 per turn with luxray. Octillery is there because of all the rapid strike cards I ended up putting in. Echoing horn goes with boss's orders and can take out pokemon v's turn after turn. I also don't have the resources to get Zeraora V's and other V's from the set that might help.

Issues with the deck:

Tends to start too slowly

can't deal with tag teams well.

Questions:

Should I add Kricketune V's and crobat v's (not dedenne, because I try to make my standard decks so that they'll still work after the rotation) or other pokemon that help with consistency? Pokemon that aren't V's but still help would be preferred suggestions, as I have 2 Path to the Peaks in this decks for decks like Mew3 and Eternatus VMAX. 

Should I remake the deck to have orbeetle from Battle Styles? I could do that, but I don't really want triple acceleration energies in my deck, and I don't have much energy in it.

Should I add electropower and electrocharger, just electropower, or neither? I've been debating whether to add it, and what to take out. Also, as the rotation comes up soon, is there something else I could use to boost damage?

Do you have any more general suggestions for what I should put in, or take out? The Rapid strike scroll is in case I can't get inteleon for whatever reason, and the Korrina's focus is there for that emergency card draw through octillery if I need it.

Thanks for any help!

Spoiler

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 4 Shinx BST 46
* 1 Luxio BST 47
* 4 Luxray BST 48
* 2 Remoraid BST 36
* 2 Sobble CRE 41
* 1 Drizzile SSH 56
* 2 Octillery BST 37
* 2 Inteleon CRE 43

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 2 Tower of Waters BST 138
* 2 Marnie CPA 56
* 2 Ordinary Rod *******
************ Strike Scroll of Swirls BST 131
* 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206
* 2 Echoing Horn CRE 136
* 2 Boss's Orders SHF 58
* 4 Professor's Research SHF 60
* 2 Skyla SHF 72
* 1 Korrina's Focus BST 128
* 2 Path to the Peak CRE 148
* 4 Rare Candy CES 142

##Energy - 10

* 4 Spiral Energy CRE 159
* 4 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173
* 2 Lightning Energy GEN 78

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Edited by bpf99

• bpf99 changed the title to Help needed with my Rapid Strike Luxray Inteleon Deck