Why hasn't there been any new theme decks since Vivid Voltage?

guruguy87

Seems like an incredibly long wait? Usually it is a few months and a new theme deck, but it has been well over 8-9 months now and there has been no more new theme decks? Is pokemon done making any more theme decks or what is happening? Anyone know? It's a bit odd and for theme mode I'm not a fan of this. It's nice to have new theme decks. 

33 minutes ago, guruguy87 said:

Seems like an incredibly long wait? Usually it is a few months and a new theme deck, but it has been well over 8-9 months now and there has been no more new theme decks? Is pokemon done making any more theme decks or what is happening? Anyone know? It's a bit odd and for theme mode I'm not a fan of this. It's nice to have new theme decks. 

As far as I can tell theme decks are officially retired and replaced with v decks or whatever the official name for them is so basically theme format is the format it’s going to stay as unless they allowing the v decks play in it

^that kind of makes me quite sad. :(

They been around for SO SO long... suddenly they are just doing making anymore of them? A new era of pokemon with no more theme decks? So strange. How do you feel about it darkness018? 

7 hours ago, guruguy87 said:

^that kind of makes me quite sad. :(

They been around for SO SO long... suddenly they are just doing making anymore of them? A new era of pokemon with no more theme decks? So strange. How do you feel about it darkness018? 

I don’t mind it cuz I never played theme format anyways but at the moment I haven’t been playing at all for a few reasons