Quitting and giving away all my cards,all of them.

Winglesss356

Title says it all basically.I'm having a massive giveaway of all of my 4000 cards.

I wont make this a long thread so here are the details.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

{Winners list}

MrCipeh

XstremeFighter{3}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will be asking a series of quiz questionls regarding different pokemon related topics.

You get a question correct,your name gets added to the list and you will be given the chance to select 15 cards from my binder(1 of each though,no multiples) and be traded to you.

The amount of times your name can be added to the list is three,so you can get a maximum of three questions correct and that will result in a maximum of 3 chances to select 15 cards from my binder.

Those who get the first questions corrects will get first pick,If you get 2 or 3 questions correct you will be in line in acccordance to when you got those questions correct.

After 10 people answer questions correctly i will go into my trades and put my binder up and will accept 10 offers from the first 10 quiz winners,after that i will begin another round of quiz questions and continue until its over.

IF YOU GET CARDS FROM THIS EVENT I QOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOU COME POST IN THIS THREAD AND LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU GOT(or just the fact that this is legit and you indeed got cards,i would really appreciate that).

So cmon people lets do this until my binder is empy as ****!Lets make this the most epic thread ever.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First question:Whats the total number of [WATER/FLYING] type pokemon currently in pokemon?

7 water/flying :P

Correct (your name will be added to the winners list for cycle 1)

Question number two:What is the only pokemon with a catch rate of 155?

Am I allowed to enter again? If so, Sableye and Spiritomb both have no weakness.

Maximum number of questions you can get right are 3 so yes you can enter 2 more times,but their are more pokemon your are missing XD?

Are you counting Tynamo, eelecktrick and eelecktross then?

Yes those are the remaining three!

Question number 4:How many grass type attacks are beauty attacks in the pokemon contests?

Might as well get all 3 entries, is there 6 grass beauty moves?

Right.

Since this is alittle slow atm i'm going to set my binder up now and you can pick 50 cards you want,but only one of each though.

Alright cool, thanks for that. This might be a scrubby question as I am new to online TCG, but how do I see other people's binders? :P

Alright cool, thanks for that. This might be a scrubby question as I am new to online TCG, but how do I see other people's binders? :P

You need to go under the trade section ( bottom right hand corner, select a partner)wingless 356 , than choose getting from wingless356 and just pick which cards are left that you want to recieve :)

Go to trading card game online at the bootom of the screan in the black part and it will take you to the lobby from there click on trding on the bottom right side and it takes you to the new trade tab and then from that click on the select a partner scroll ddown to the person you are trading with then after thatclick on their name again when it show up on the right tab in the new trade tab and click restart to see what that person has to trade for me everthing that has a x# in red is not for trade unless it say in white nire then it does in red that the difference is the ammont for trade for in red ones npt in red are for tradwe but i am only trading 2x which is half of my 4x tepig. full way to say and you can also go to this trading posts home and on top of page one at the very top is professor snow new trading faq which has the same ammount but some that I didn't post on my answer.

That's only in the tcg, he was talking about the video game. There is heaps of pokemon without a weakness in the tcg :)

Hey wingless is this still going on or?

Archived