Coming back to TCGO after maybe 2 years

josh3939

I currently have little cards to build a standard deck. Would it be a good idea to start a new TCGO account to benefit from early game packs in order to be able to build a standard deck?

Personally I wouldn't do. All the locked cards, may be a huge amount to get again, specially basic cards widely used or that become useful with a new set release (which comes this week BTW). It's nice to have that background.

You can trade your EX to get cheap V and focus in post rotation (September). Also get the 2 Zacian from the Ladder. It's a very good card and will be long time.

You can also play Legacy (this remains the same) and Expanded it's a jungle so almost any deck can be played. An electric based will do good in here against a lot of **** decks spamming around.

I think you have better chances to get packs in Events, (being Chilling reign the only pack given during 20+ days) with your old account than with a new one stuck in Theme as only affordable format.

Just my thought tho. If you think is worth to complete again all the Trainers challenge for just 48 random packs + 1 from every new Theme, then, your choice.

BTW, be careful of having more than one account, I think it's not permitted. But also family members can have different accounts. noticing through appropriate channels. Inform yourself before having multis that could be banned.

Edited by Chasista
typo
  • Upvote 1