a scammer

JohnnyBlaze

HAs a bunch of bogus trades up on the trade forums.

[Edited by: Prof. Snow] Please do not call out players publicly, submit a ticket to the support portal!

yup i saw it too, he is telling pople they are getting what they are actually giving away (good item) and then they get a bad one he said they would be giving away

Ok let me guess this is me but I have stopped that I sear to god that and said with that let me die if I do it one more time.

Ok let me guess this is me but I have stopped that I sear to god that and said with that let me die if I do it one more time.

You shouldn't have done so in the first place

Lmao at least he is honest. But yeah as Little Eevee said, you shouldn't have done it, it's wrong to intentionally cheat other players. You wouldn't want anyone scamming you...

Hi I am cyndaquil579 and trainertepig57 has been suspended from this website from now on i/m the nwe one and not sppaming nor trolling nor miscounding.

Lmao at least he is honest. But yeah as Little Eevee said, you shouldn't have done it, it's wrong to intentionally cheat other players. You wouldn't want anyone scamming you...

Archived