Issue on PC4 registration

Fearinn

I know this is not the best place to share my situation, but I don't have any other way to ask for help.

I've qualified in the top 256 of Latim America leaderboards for the Players Cup IV and received both emails regarding the registration. Although, in the RK9 page, it says they can't find me in the list of eligible players. Before someone asks: yes, I accomplish all requirements and my RK9 profile is fine.

Three days ago (when the registration period began), I've sent a support ticket through the PC4 support link provided by RK9, but got no response yet. Tried again yesterday with a different email and still nothing (I'm always checking it and the spam). Registration closes in 5 days and, at that moment, I feel like mods are just waiting for the deadline to say "sorry, the registration period is gone and we can't help you anymore".

I don't think someone here can do something about that, but at least now you know my frustration. I hope everything gets fixed and I don't have to uptade this topic saying "I'm out of the Players Cup because TPCi's support ignored me".

Mod_Elderberry

Hi Trainer Fearinn,

Thanks for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about your issue.

Rest assured that all support tickets are investigated and addressed.

If you have not already (or for others experiencing this issue), you can submit a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, then clicking "Ask a Question".

Submitted support tickets will get escalated to the proper teams for investigation ASAP.

I hope that helps and I wish you the best of luck.

Fearinn

Update: two days remaining in the registration period and still no response from the support. Does anyone know what can I do?

• Like 1