i dont understand

karstenokk

I dont really understand this... Can you buy like booster packs and new decks for the Pokemon TCGO? And can you play it online with friends? And uhm is there more than just the gold, platinum and diamond league? Oh yeah and if you can buy decks and booster packs and stuff where can I exactly do this?

Greetings,

Your questions are all very valid, however I would rather not give you false or incomplete information. But most of these features are what you might call "in the works." When the details on these features are set in stone they will be announced, as of right NOW you currently cannot buy booster packs online, but you can redeem the codes from the BLW packs at your local stores for beta access and booster pack redemptions.

Don't worry, we'll make sure the userbase is well informed when the time comes, however untill then, patience is a virtue.

Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Ok so... I just need to spend like 30 bucks on B/W normal TCG booster packs and in some ill find some sort of code to unlock TCGO cards?? Or is there a redeem code in any booster pack?

Ok so... I just need to spend like 30 bucks on B/W normal TCG booster packs and in some ill find some sort of code to unlock TCGO cards?? Or is there a redeem code in any booster pack?

You need to get the booster packs with the red online code picture on them if it hasn't got that it's not what your looking for.

Archived