cant find deck builder or collections anyone have info?

ashfireght

At the bottom of the window (scroll down to the end) you should find a menu with a list. It has "Trainer Challenge," "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online," and "Avatar Creator." Choose "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online," then after some loading, you'll get to the Lobby. At the bottom of the Lobby, there should be some choices - "Collection," "Deck Builder," and "Trading." Choose any of them, then click the "Packs" tab at the top of the screen (next to the "Cards" tab), and you should see your packs. To edit a deck, there should be a "Deck Builder" tab below the set of "Cards," "Packs," and "Items" tabs.

angry_smile.png

Hey Trainer,

I just wanted to share with you a helpful FAQ I put together for this exact issue. Its got over 10,000 views.. no big deal...

Click Me!

The Faq has all your looking for, it shows you how redeem your codes and open your packs up!

If you need help using the deck builder please check out this link to our deck builder FAQ!

Click Me!

I hope this has been helpful and gets you playing the Pokémon TCG Online with people across the World!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

ok after loading for some time i just get to the screen that says start u click it brings u to trainers and there is no options for anything you guys have mentioned but thanks i dont no what to do

Greetings!

It sounds like you're loading the trainer challenge by the way you're describing it. Try clicking on the trading card game online link: www.pokemontcg.com/tcgo. That should bring you to the screen you're looking for. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Archived