LAPRAS Miss type and weakness.

BrickEX

So I was playing the trainer challenges, going through each one. For the starter deck or them deck called, "Hidden Depths", I ran into a bug when fighting against Kendal who has and electric/dark deck. During the match, I set up a Lapras who is supposed to be weak to only Metal types, according to the card. However, it took double damage, as if it was weak too, her Raichu who was and is an Electric type. I'm guessing its a simple coding bug, marking Lapras as weak to electric types instead of the Metal weakness. I attached a link to a pic ingame showing the card set up.

ShannonBK

the new wekaness for water is lightning. maybe is a bug in coding but we need the log to know sure. next time save the log and publish here if you think there's a bug.

kendall is very asy to win. wait for a game she starts with Dedenne or fight up to she promotes dedenne active. then don't add energies and wait she discard out. it's 3 sycamore in her  deck so she does fast and always end 0 cards and dedenne only does damage if you have energies. you don't play supporters and she deck out and you will win always with every deck.

BukWyrm

The Defending Pokémon's Weakness is now *************************************************************************************************** the end of your next turn. (The amount of Weakness doesn't change.)

^ This is Trick Sticker attack's text from Pachirisu in Kendall's deck. I would suggest that it is possible Kendall may have used this attack to change your lapras's weakness type