Salazzle Weepingbell deck

Radruby317

I want to make a Salazzle/weepingbell (both BST) deck, but I don't know what cards to use. Here are my trainer card ideas so far: hypnotoxic laser, koga, yell horn, full heal (bc yell horn), scoop up net (for weeping bell), fire scarf, and virbank gym (in case normal damage is not enough). Does anyone have any suggestions?

This is really interesting, and I'm going to build a version of it for myself.

I think it will be hard to reliably have yell horn and full heal on the same turn.  Rush in and retreat would be a better way of removing confusion, either with keldeo-EX or dawn wings necrozma-GX and float stone.  I'm assuming you're planning on playing in Expanded.  You could probably pull off this deck in standard, but it would be harder to remove confusion.  Virbank doesn't seem necessary, but that would need testing.  Chaos tower is another good stadium option, after that probably chaotic swell.  I think ear-ringing bell would be better than fire scarf, but it might not be worth the space to run either over cards that help you get weepinbell consistently.

Aside from that, a standard draw engine is probably best, with professors, marnie, and vs seeker.  For energy, I would do four DCE and two twin energy, along with one or two special charge.

Here's an expanded list I threw together when I tried out that deck.

I don't know why I didn't bother with any stadiums (or ACE SPEC & VS Seekers for that matter) but if you're including stadiums Guzma & Hala could be a good fit to pull the stadium, tool and twin energy or DCE for Salazzle.

Bruno is there because you're quite likely to get KO'd if they get any attacks in.

##Pokémon - 19

* 1 Crobat V SHF 44
* 4 Salandit BST 27
* 4 Salazzle BST 28
* 2 Bellsprout UNB 13
* 2 Bellsprout BST 1
* 4 Weepinbell BST 2
* 1 Mew UNB 76
* 1 Mewtwo UNB 75

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 2 Marnie SSH 169
* 4 Yell Horn DAA 173
* 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
* 2 Leon VIV 154
* 3 Lysandre AOR 78
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 3 Bruno BST 121
* 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
* 4 Level Ball AOR 76
* 3 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 2 U-Turn Board UNM 211
* 1 Koga's Trap UNB 177

##Energy - 8

* 4 Twin Energy RCL 174
* 4 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 190

Total Cards - 60

Posted (edited)

Actually I think that was a standard list with Lysandre as a place holder because I didn't have Boss's Order at the time.

Edited by Yeesterbunny
Koga is

Posted (edited)

De evolution spray could be a good fit for the weepinbells

rescue stretchers to recycle KO'd or discarded Pokemon ?

Ear ringing bell?

Edited by Yeesterbunny

I was thinking  virbank for VMAX, if you use koga and mucus you do 270, plus 20 burn and 30 poison (with virbank) 

Posted (edited)

rescue is a definite. de evo spray would be nice to save some scoop up for when you need them. @SuperStone, I don't want to include any multi prize pokemon besides 1 reshizard for backup, so no rush in, but I can just switch/float stone or find an alternative to yell horn. bell might be good, but I only have 1, and bell would mean I get hit, so it would probably be a 1-time use thing. kinda want to try air mail pidieoto (spelling) for draw support, but bench spaces will be tight in this deck. I think Iwill use 1 or 2 bruno, but not three.

Edited by Radruby317