Cofagrigus/Garbodor Tool Slammer!!! Expanded Deck.

guruguy87

Right from the theme deck! I set out to build something just from reading the "chuck" attack on Cofagrifus and this is what happened! Edited and tweaked it for about an hour... I just started testing this out a few times on ladder and the last few games it has POPPED OFF. 450 damage slam by Cofagrigus on a VMAX (without weakness), followed up with 420 damage the next turn from Garbodor for the win. Easy to keep going with the draw power and solo double colorless energy attachment. You might lose a few prizes in order to get the cards you need in your hand, but once you get 2 roxies your hand is LOADED with tools to easily one hit knockout a vmax. You do need sacrifice a few exeggs though, but like I said it leads to huge damage. The list might not be "perfect" yet as I'm still working to perfect it and might change out some tools that might be useful and not needed for the attack of cofagrigus. But these 2 pokemon work together BEAUTIFULLY. It is so nutty and wonderful. My few opponents I played kept saying "you have a good deck" and likely extremely surprised by what they were witnessing. lol. I don't use the zubat and golbat too much, (golbat can use the flyinium Z actually) but they are necessary to be sacrifices and useful for the ability to draw cards (could cut them for bewear which gives you 3 cards when you evolve, but originally I had 2 crobats, but needed to cut them to have all the tools) roxie to make sure you draw 6 cards (if you don't have the eggs yet). I would play more Roxie, but I only have 3 of them. Relicanth is good as a starter to search out 2 tools, but is again a single prize sacrifice. Any suggestions on better tools to use? I mostly discard them anyway and don't actually want tools where I have to be tempted to "use them", although escape board and lucky egg came in handy in a few matches, might swap the escape board out for u turn board since it comes back to hand useful for that power up cofagrigus slam! Thoughts folks? Here is my decklist. 

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 22

* 3 Trubbish VIV 110
* 2 Zubat BST 89
* 2 Garbodor VIV 111
* 2 Golbat BST 90
* 3 Exeggcute PLF 4
* 1 Oricorio-GX CEC 217
* 4 Yamask DEX 51
* 4 Cofagrigus DEX 52
* 1 Relicanth AOR 23

##Trainer Cards - 31

* 3 Level Ball BST 129
* 1 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 2 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 4 Tool Jammer BST 136
* 4 Lucky Egg SSH 167
* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 2 Flyinium Z: Air Slash UNM 195
* 3 Escape Board UPR 122
* 2 Float Stone PLF 99
* 1 Bruno BST 121
* 1 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 3 Roxie CEC 205

##Energy - 7

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 3 Twin Energy RCL 174

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******