How many decks you got in total?

EmeraldRegice

Posted (edited)

I would post a picture if they allow that but they don't on here so ill just list the stats for you:

All: 196

Theme: 28

Standard: 4

Expanded: 57

Legacy: 1

Unlimited: 74

Only about 20 of these are complete 100% full art holo decks, the rest are whatever.

Edited by EmeraldRegice
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Posted (edited)

All: 130
Theme: 106
Standart: 0
Expanded: 23
Legacy: 0
Unlimited: 0

But 10 of my Expanded decks are almost unplayable, they don't have any energy cards in them whatsoever and all ten serve only one purpose - to fulfill daily challenge "Put 10 evolution cards (of certain type) in play" as fast as possible, preferably in one single match.
Another 11 of my Expanded decks are monotype decks (2 of them are Fire) with the most powerful Pokemon V, Pokemon GX and Pokemon EX in them. I use them to fulfill daily challenges "Do 1000 damage to opponent's Pokemon with your pokemon of certain type" and "KO 16 opponents Pokemon with your Pokemon of certain type"
And 2 more Expanded decks are my versions of Mad Party and Alolan Ninetales. I use Mad Party to climb a Versus Ladder and Alolan Ninetales in Expanded Tournaments
One of the decks contain only 58 cards. I'm trying to make Pheromosa DONK deck, but lack some cards

Edited by Kostyurik

Posted (edited)

I might be the winner here... 

367 all decks

55 theme decks

89 standard decks

189 expanded decks

(I have at least 15 to 20 legacy decks, but for some reason in deck manager is putting legacy decks in "expanded" category) 

I created 3 decks yesterday. Sometimes i go through major creative phases where the deck building ideas come to me rapidly with lots of ideas, other times brief lulls of a week or two where I don't make a new deck in a while. 

I'm about to make another deck too. Tool drop doublade with whimsicott. 

Edited by guruguy87
Legacy decks

Posted (edited)

All: 658

Theme: 106. All theme (not counting 2 or more copies of several like Charizard, Battle mind, Mach strike and a long etcetera) plus current Basic, XY basic, BW Basic and Rallying cry. Unfortunately missing Coloured basic (Orange, Yellow, Red, Blue and Green) and Power relay. I wasn't in the game yet.

Standard: 7

Expanded: 168

Legacy: 7

Unlimited: 26

Why 344 unplayable decks? Easy: rotation and bans. Most decks just rotated from Standard to Expanded but are not updated. A lot have Shaymin EX so if I'd just swap for Crobat V/Dedenne GX they would be legal (same with other Expanded banned cards). A lot have copies of cards I've traded away while I have other copies with other arts so would be legal if I add the right copy I own, but I haven't checked all decks one by one to make the changes. I just make new decks and recently I've just erased kind of a hundred+ decks I was going to update, but was quite a mess and a lot of time. Kept one of each archetype and erased the rest if I felt damage output wasn't enough for VMax times or there was some banned card essential for the strategy.

All in all, 314 playable decks, although around 200 more just need to swap a card or two to count. Not meaning they were good yet tho. I could have a lot more Standard as I have all cards to build some Meta but as I play mainly Expanded I never build them. I should, but facing the same 5 meta decks one after the next is what makes me play the other formats.

Spoiler

On 5/27/2021 at 8:27 AM, Kostyurik said:

One of the decks contain only 58 cards. I'm trying to make Pheromosa DONK deck, but lack some cards

I'll have to remember you to go first and set 3 V (or at least have some balls in hand) if we ever meet 😄 To play a game, 2 players should be needed It's the online problem, rewards over the fun and joy. And Donk isn't fun even for who plays it LOL. But, unfortunately there is, and legal.

On 5/27/2021 at 12:08 PM, guruguy87 said:

(I have at least 15 to 20 legacy decks, but for some reason in deck manager is putting legacy decks in "expanded" category)

Some card is from XY, probably (or newer). It happened time ago with a Skyla. The FA version of BKT was not counting as Legacy while the regular arts were OK but a database mistake converted Legacy decks in Expanded or Unplayable believing it had XY era cards. Bring them to forums if you want to be checked. Or in Deck manager, choose them and go to Info to check every format and the "problems" for them.

Edited by Chasista

^nice! I also play mainly expanded, but as you can see I have built quite a few standard decks although most of them are slight moderations in some of the decks, probably about 30-40 actual different archetypes for standard for me. Expanded has a whole lot more exciting options for building many different kinds of decks.