* 1 Capture Energy DAA 201
* 2 Burning Energy BKT 151
* 2 Coating {M} Energy VIV 163
* 1 Heat {R} Energy DAA 174
* 7 Metal Energy SMEnergy 17
* 2 Splash Energy BKP 113
* 1 Wash {W} Energy VIV 165

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

• Upvote 1

just had an idea,

instead of only waiting for other suggestion, why not try making note of the strategy in your mind.

Putting detail such as

- main tactic to win the game

- what your main attack

- Specific counter

- Synergy with in the deck

- Purpose of each cards

- etc

with that, you can understand your own deck better. And other can also understand your thought. Then the discussion might be more interesting and more visualising.

what you think?

^_^

• Like 1

Coballion sits on bench for its ability to nullify status condition to my Pokémon with steel Energy. Alolan sandblast gx doubles as offense and defens with its counterattack ability and it gx ability does 100 dmg to all opponents Pokémon with dmg counters(aka Sniper) the tag team is there if I feel I don't need sniping I can use its gx to reduce all dmg received by 30 for rest of game.

Of course there's non gx cards like counter attack stunfisk with rocky Helmet w/120hp that combo does 50 dmg for counteratck no Energy required for it just let it sit for stall tactic. That's where max potions come 8nto play makes them annoying especially when you rest ther hands and active pokemon with guzmas and n or even team Flare grunts. While there trying to ko u your pestering there hand and field. The field card is Mt Coronet let's u recycle 2 metal Energy from discard pile per turn.accelerolla let's you add a pokemon with dmg counters and all attachments back to your hand which can act as a heal and let u make quick adjustments with Energy or tools whole preventing your gx from being completely kod. Grab them and active stunfisk rocky Helmet in its place reset gx back on bench.

3 hours ago, WhirlingTyphoon said:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 4 Turtonator-GX GRI 18
* 2 Alolan Sandshrew CEC 137
* 1 Cobalion-GX TEU 106
* 4 Galarian Stunfisk VIV 125
* 2 Galarian Stunfisk V DAA 128
* 1 Lucario & Melmetal-GX PR-SM 192
* 2 Alolan Sandslash-GX PR-SM 236

##Trainer Cards - 28

* 3 Acerola BUS 112
* 4 Rocky Helmet VIV 159
* 1 Rock Guard PLF 108
* 2 Max Potion GRI 128
* 2 Mt. Coronet UPR 130
* 2 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 2 Team Flare Grunt GEN 73
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Lana's Fishing Rod CEC 195
* 2 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 N FCO 105
* 1 Professor's Research SHF 60
* 1 Ilima SUM 121

##Energy - 16

* 1 Capture Energy DAA 201
* 2 Burning Energy BKT 151
* 2 Coating {M} Energy VIV 163
* 1 Heat {R} Energy DAA 174
* 7 Metal Energy SMEnergy 17
* 2 Splash Energy BKP 113
* 1 Wash {W} Energy VIV 165

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

It's a defense deck with rock guard turtinator using shell attack it can ko if it's attacked sunfish v is the same way. The special energies let me recycle my pokemon if there kod while taking away weakness amongst others.

Turtinator rocky guard with its 2 Energy cost ability allows you to do 20 dmg while protecting you next turn if they attack they recieve 8 dmg counters from your attack ability combined with the 6 from rocky guard tool with 200+ hp its annoying and it has decent attacks. We run 4 Lana's Fishing poles because it allows us to put a pokeon and tool back into our decks from discard pile. So we'll never run out of counter attack tools. We'll that's the theme behind it I still don't own all of these I have 97% of them missing 2 more turtinators and the 2 stunfisk v and 3 more Lana's.

Posted (edited)

You can substitute pokemon research and 1 Cynthia or a acellerola  for 2 VS seekers or pal pads to balance out your support recycle. That wouldn't be a bad addition

Edited by WhirlingTyphoon