* 1 Fisherman CES 130
* 2 Guzma BUS 115

##Energy - 21

* 1 Capture Energy DAA 201
* 1 Draw Energy CEC 209
* 18 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 4
* 1 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

So I took in your advice most of it and dumbed it down. I use tag team to pop my bench of energy bede was in there to further the process but I'm still torn on pokemon I have a limited amount of copies if I had more they'd be there. So this is what I came up with. Tips?

I mostly play Legacy now for pvp but when that gets boring it's this!

I suggest you update the decks in same thread. If it's a new deck the normal is making a new thread but if it's same, becomes way easier to check changes if lists are all in same thread.

Although some Staples have been included, shape in this one is yet worse than previous. You need to remove a minimum of 8 energies and add 15 more trainers while the pokémon count should be at 14-16 asa maximum. It's pokémon more than enough. Think you get 6 KOs and you're out, if GX and V/Max not even 6 KOs. Le's say all of them have an evolution. That's 12 pokémon with a sense. Add +2 or +4 for consistency, there it goes the number. There' no purpose in having the rest.

If you have trainers enough to search, you'll find both pokémon and energies when required. And not random pokémon but the desired pokémon and type of energy!

I'd go back to here: https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/78098-my-pikachu-deck-looking-for-tips/?tab=comments#comment-656878 to make changes.

Have fun!