* 1 Cyrus {*} UPR 120
* 1 Switch KSS 38
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 13

* 1 Coating {M} Energy VIV 163
* 9 Metal Energy SMEnergy 17
* 3 Double Dragon Energy ROS 97

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

ADP, aka Arceus & Dialga & Palkia, is the power booster with its GX attack making your pokemon do 30 MORE Damage and allowing you to take an EXTRA Prize card when knocking a pokemon out. You power it up in 1 turn using Double Dragon Energy which acts like both metal energy an water energy.

Zacian V is the main attacker which gets further powered up by Rusted Sword which allows Zacian to deal 30 MORE damage.

Aegislash EX is the best tech card in this deck besides the upper 2 and Mawile GX since it makes you immune to pokemon with special energies which is in my opinion overpowered since lots of decks use special energy making you pretty much invincible in those matches.

Mawile GX is a secondary attacker/Dedenne GX, Crobat V, and Tapu Lele GX stopper since it can deal tons of damage of your opponents bench is full and its ability allows you to put pokemon they have in their hand onto their bench. It also lets you take a sneak peek at their hand.

Zamazenta V is a tech pokemon against VMAX decks since its ability makes it immune to VMAX's.

Solgaleo 💠 is a pokemon that allows you to power u your pokemon an energy for eech of your opponent's bench pokemon and it can be a 1 prize attacker and kind of like a baby Zacian V since its damaging attack is like Zacian V's.

Aegislash V allows you to deal damage against anti rulebox/ V and GX pokemon since its attack ignores their abilities allowing you to have to pokemon to deal with Decidueye. with the other being Solgaleo.

Cyrus 💠 can disrupt your opponents charged up attackers by resetting them into your deck.

Mew for bench protection.

I didn't have enough space for Inverse Valley or whatever it's the stadium's called that makes steel pokemon deal 10 more damage.

I prefer to play more aggressive, my deck only run 4 ZV as basics. So the strategy is a bit different from your deck. But I will share some idea for you to consider your option.

Guzma & Haladid you forget this card? Stadium+(Rusted sword or Float *************** or DDE) and 2 energy discarded for Metal Saucer

Counter Special Energy I use Bastiodon since I run Unidentified Fossil

1 prize attacker : I can use Aerodactyl because I don't have GX/EX, with Triple energy, the UF can suddenly transform to 180 attacker often caught opponent off guard he can be use as a counter to Decidueye :D

Kukui without ADP, I need Kukui to get 280 damage (ZV + Rusted Sword + Kukui)

the stadium you were talking about is called chaos tower (that makes metal pokemon do more damage)