[CARD] Shining Celebi bug

SenRagKen
Posted (edited)

I was playing Shining Celebi in a Medicham deck, the one that can hit twice, I was going vs a Centiscorck VMax and I benched 2 Celebis, I picked up one of them with Scoop Up Cyclone and I couldn't use Medicham pre-evolution's attack, I made sure I didn't have any kind of de-buff, my rival wasn't playing anything to cancel my abbilities and I evolved Medicham from Meditite, I also was paying the correct energy cost and there still was 1 out of the 2 Celebis on my bench. The next turn it worked back as usual.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tag and item prefix included
BukWyrm

seems like a small glitch, but to be on the safe side, perhaps you could provide us a game log when that occurs? 

Mod_GuruLot
On 5/16/2021 at **** PM, SenRagKen said:

I was playing Shining Celebi in a Medicham deck, the one that can hit twice, I was going vs a Centiscorck VMax and I benched 2 Celebis, I picked up one of them with Scoop Up Cyclone and I couldn't use Medicham pre-evolution's attack, I made sure I didn't have any kind of de-buff, my rival wasn't playing anything to cancel my abbilities and I evolved Medicham from Meditite, I also was paying the correct energy cost and there still was 1 out of the 2 Celebis on my bench. The next turn it worked back as usual.

Hello @SenRagKen

We welcome you to the forums! 

This is a follow-up on the issue you reported. 

If you're still experiencing it, could you please provide us with a game log so that this can be checked on?

Mod_GuruLot
On 5/19/2021 at 5:13 PM, BukWyrm said:

seems like a small glitch, but to be on the safe side, perhaps you could provide us a game log when that occurs? 

Good point, @BukWyrm, to have an investigation on it's the best. 👍

• Mod_GuruLot changed the title to [CARD] Shining Celebi bug