Can´t accept friend request

David_3110

Hello,

I have a new friend request on my account, which i want to accept. If I click accept it allways says something similar to: "error by procceding this request" (translated from German: "Fehler beim Bearbeiten der Anfrage"). Does anyone knows what to do to solve this issue ?

Thank you for your help 😊

Mod_Dew

Hello @David_3110,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

What I would recommend in this instance is that you to contact our support team and submit a ticket so that they can take a closer look at this friend request. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket. 

Chasista
7 hours ago, David_3110 said:

Hello,

I have a new friend request on my account, which i want to accept. If I click accept it allways says something similar to: "error by procceding this request" (translated from German: "Fehler beim Bearbeiten der Anfrage"). Does anyone knows what to do to solve this issue ?

Thank you for your help 😊

What probably happens is, who sent the friend request, removed it. That means when you try to accept, is not there anymore. And you'll never be able to accept so if you want to erase it, just refuse it.

Unless you know the person and you know is sent and still waiting, then I don't know, but the above have happened to me in the past.

So you can send it back (I don't know if the system allows to send friend request to who sent us if pending) or erase it and send it back if it was not possible to just send it at same time.

Or try to talk and ask for them to send it again (easy if you know, almost impossible if not but...)