Sign in to follow this  
gabrielboru

I lost my new cards!

gabrielboru

I have completed all the three decks and gained all the bonus cards, but after the maintence I have lost everething, now the game in the begining of all with no bonus cards, what happened?

goodguytwo

Dont worry nothings wrong the same thing happened to me. after battle 11 they give you no more bonus cards. Hope this helped.

zekrom311

Apparently when they did their maintenence on the site yesterday the end result was a loss of our avatars and accomplishments...so know that you were not alone in that regards as to both frustration and disappointment. I especially feel bad for everyone who completed the entire challenge. I only made it half way through the platinum league challenge when ALL was lost for me. But i'm...no WE are all hoping that this happening when it did was for a "greater good" and are HOPING maybe just maybe we get some sort of token compensation....but dont get your hopes up.

gabrielboru

No, they deleted everything, Including the challenges and the bonus cards, when i played the game it started from the begining of all with only the basic cards

tolken

No, they deleted everything, Including the challenges and the bonus cards, when i played the game it started from the begining of all with only the basic cards

And this is correct, they announced before that the maintenance that would include full account wipe. You even lost your avatar settings, however you can go back and redo it and the red background will be gone). While you might not like the loss, this is a beta and a lot of things were fixed during this maintenance.

goodguytwo

its good they fixed it!

MattGritt

Yeah same thing happened to me, it's only the beta though so it's not that bad ;)

xdanx

To make it simple, ****** don't want this kind of things, don't play games while they're in BETA phase. All beta do exactly the same thing at the beginning, that's because some people exploits bugs to gain advantages. They may even do it again. ****** don't want that, go play something else and come back when beta is over.

EDIT: Really? We can't use the word "if" followed by "you" because it takes it as an insult? I think you're over-reacting with your banned words

acunetixtest

acunetixtest

And this is correct, they announced before that the maintenance that would include full account wipe. You even lost your avatar settings, however you can go back and redo it and the red background will be gone). While you might not like the loss, this is a beta and a lot of things were fixed during this maintenance.

acunetixtest
I have completed all the three decks and gained all the bonus cards, ********* the maintence I have lost everething, now the game in the begining of all with no bonus cards, what happened?

acunetixtest
To make it simple, ****** don't want this kind of things, don't play games while they're in BETA phase. All beta do exactly the same thing at the beginning, that's because some people exploits bugs to gain advantages. They may even do it again. ****** don't want that, go play something else and come back when beta is over.

EDIT: Really? We can't use the word "if" followed by "you" because it takes it as an insult? I think you're over-reacting with your banned words

acunetixtest
Yeah same thing happened to me, it's only the beta though so it's not that bad ;)

acunetixtest
Dont worry nothings wrong the same thing happened to me. after battle 11 they give you no more bonus cards. Hope this helped.

acunetixtest
Apparently when they did their maintenence on the site yesterday the end result was a loss of our avatars and accomplishments...so know that you were not alone in that regards as to both frustration and disappointment. I especially feel bad for everyone who completed the entire challenge. I only made it half way through the platinum league challenge when ALL was lost for me. But i'm...no WE are all hoping that this happening when it did was for a "greater good" and are HOPING maybe just maybe we get some sort of token compensation....but dont get your hopes up.

acunetixtest
its good they fixed it!

jujublade

i Beat all three leagues and now i have to start the hole stupid thing all over AAHHHHHHHHHHH

Sign in to follow this