[PC] Login - Can’t login to game after changing ISP

FooDogGod

Hi there,

I recently moved to a new condo, and therefore switched internet service providers. I tried to log in to my account, but am met with errors. If I try to log in on the website, it gives me a “403 ERROR”, and if I try to log in on the game, it says I can’t reach the login service. Before I moved, my game was working perfectly fine, so I know it’s not a hardware issue. I also know it’s an internet issue because if I turn my wifi off on my phone and use data, I am able to log in to the website (which is the only way I could make this post). 

I’ve read on a different post to reset my wifi and router (no change), open ports 8181, 6967, and 39389 (no change), plug in an Ethernet cord (no change), and to add it as a “safe program” on my PC (wasn’t needed before, did it anyways and no change). If it helps, I am located in Toronto, Canada and switched ISP from Bell to Beanfield. 

Looking forward to hearing a possible solution! 

Mod_RedDragon

Hello @FooDogGod,

Are you able to try another device/system on the same network to see if you get the same 403 error on the website and login error with the game? 

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [PC] Login - Can’t login to game after changing ISP
FooDogGod
1 hour ago, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello @FooDogGod,

Are you able to try another device/system on the same network to see if you get the same 403 error on the website and login error with the game? 

Hi @Mod_RedDragon ,

Thanks for the quick response, I just tried on my laptop (which previously also had no issues), and am running into the same problem. 

Mod_Jynthu

Hello FooDogGod,

I recommend submitting a ticket for additional help from the Support Team. To submit a ticket, visit support.pokemon.com, log in, select the Pokémon TCG Online category and click "Contact Us". Be sure to include the information you shared here in the ticket.