Fix the formats

nitefoxxx

Expanded is just standard with a few old op cards. You rendered 90% of your cards completely useless. Thousands of dollars and hours spent collecting and organizing, log in after a year and all my decks are banned and the ones that arent get dwarfed by all the new standard pokemon. I dont know why you decided to have 8 year-olds design the Sword and Shield expansion for thier elementary school project, but you need to do something about the expanded format. 
Ill come back to the game when all my stuff works again, or ill just go spend my money on a card game the developers actually give a **** about. 

• Downvote 5
Mod_Royal

Thank you for sharing your feedback Trainer nitefoxxx. I have forwarded your feedback along for review. 

nitefoxxx
Posted (edited)

Great i feel much better now. Good job.
I really feel like someone who cares has responded to my concerns.

This is how much Pokemon cares about you.

5 downvotes too for being upset about losing every playable deck i own.
Really is a wonderful place.

Edited by nitefoxxx
  • Downvote 2
Radruby317

Maybe you should try to stop saying the game is trash when you don't play for around 5 years and when you come back, it has changed. There's something called updates and card rotations that you might not have heard of

• Upvote 3
threeflip22

You have a point even though you didnt go about it the best way.  Currently a massive majority of the EX cards, most of the Mega EXs, the BREAK cards, and a lot of stage 2s just aren't viable in expanded, there needs to be a more limited format for any of these older cards to be viable again.