Port to switch

McCleaven15

I’ve seen a handful of posts about this, but I’d like to chime in and hope that maybe with enough posts and attention about it, the Pokémon Company would do something about porting this game to switch. I don’t see any reason why having it there would be any different than on tablets or PC, except the controls would be a lot more responsive and intuitive. If games like Yu-Gi-Oh LotD can do it, Pokémon can do it. And I feel like they could do it better. The system in place is already much better and it seems like a simple port. Plus, it makes it so I don’t have to be at my laptop to play the game and I can enjoy it from the comfort of my switch with a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard. It wouldn’t need to be cross play out of the gate, as I think enough fans would love to have it on switch and the population would be large. But maybe down the line, cross play of sorts would be possible to further increase the population pool. Please make this happen. 

Signed,

Controller>mousepad

Radruby317

I think this would not work with the size of the screen on the switch on the handheld part. It is both too small and not the right shape.