Free TCG Codes plss?

mniyh

HI iam new to this game but i used to watch the show and still love it. I used to collect pokemon Cards but i live in in bangladesh and there is no authentic cards here. So if you would give me some free codes, it would be the best day of my life.😀😀

• Downvote 2
PinkyPockyPanda

You won't get anythings much waiting for a free code.

Try play the game and do the challanges that will be your main source for income cards.

And visit forum regularly so you won't miss when someone giving or some event rewarding free codes.

Radruby317

Mniyh, in another thread, you said that you used to collect cards, and didn't mention the show. What's with the contradiction?

PinkyPockyPanda
17 minutes ago, Radruby317 said:

Mniyh, in another thread, you said that you used to collect cards, and didn't mention the show. What's with the contradiction?

Not sure about Bangladesh, but in some country like mine (Thailand), there are official copyright cards printed by local company (with Thai Ianguage). They are legit but not coming with redeemable codes.

Also many counterfeits english version, which may not legit and no code but there no other choices available if you want the card to play or collect, unless order from another country.

• Like 1
Radruby317

My point is is that I think this is the same person making another account and trying to get more free codes. As soon as they made an account, they posted on the Shining fates giveaway. I might be wrong, but I think this is just an account the same person made to get free codes.

mniyh
13 hours ago, Radruby317 said:

those cards were fake they had like 5000_8500 as their hp 

mniyh

12 hours ago, PinkyPockyPanda said:

Not sure about Bangladesh, but in some country like mine (Thailand), there are official copyright cards printed by local company (with Thai Ianguage). They are legit but not coming with redeemable codes.

Also many counterfeits english version, which may not legit and no code but there no other choices available if you want the card to play or collect, unless order from another country.

my parents said that if you import an pokemon pack, booster ox etc, it wouldnt come to my country. rather it would come to india so i thoght of playing online tcg and ask people for some codes

Radruby317

If you want cards, you should try to do the trainer challenge, and then grind the versus ladder. Once you have some cards you could trade, offer the cards for some packs on the marketplace thread and someone will probably reply to your offer. I can trade you a V or GX for a single common or something to help you get started. Just send me a friend request and mark a card for trade, and I will give you a V or GX that I don't use. This offer is only for mniyh, so no one else do that.