Radruby317
Posted (edited)

I am confused on how to catch Necrozma in Pokémon moon. My active Pokémon was a level 74 Guzzlord, Necrozma was probably on 10 HP, and I used about 15 Ultra balls and about 30 Beast balls, and I didn't catch it. Eventually, Necrozma ran out of all PP and KO'd itself with struggle. HOW DO I CATCH THIS POKEMON????? I had to search for 10 minutes on 10 carat hill, and it has a 1% chance of SPAWNING! Also, is there even a way to get more beast balls, I have 4, and that is probably not enough to catch Necrozma if I actually do what I should do to catch it.

Edited by Radruby317
bpf99
16 minutes ago, Radruby317 said:

I am confused on how to catch Necrozma in Pokémon moon. My active Pokémon was a level 74 Guzzlord, Necrozma was probably on 10 HP, and I used about 15 Ultra balls and about 30 Beast balls, and I didn't catch it. Eventually, Necrozma ran out of all PP and KO'd itself with struggle. HOW DO I CATCH THIS POKEMON????? I had to search for 10 minutes on 10 carat hill, and it has a 1% chance of SPAWNING! Also, is there even a way to get more beast balls, I have 4, and that is probably not enough to catch Necrozma if I actually do what I should do to catch it.

Try timer balls, they have the highest catch rate (aside from master I think and maybe beast) after 10 turns. I caught necrozma in pokemon sun with a timer ball on my first encounter.

Radruby317

Okay. I used 1 timer but didn't have any more, so i tried ultras.