Stats for daily vs and tourney play not showing on leaderboard !

MyKoGu

So I have been playing a ton over the past few months plenty of wins. However. The leaderboards say I have no history? Anyone else experience this ? I have looked through settings and my acc in open. Idk what else to do. Any help would be great. Thanks 

Chasista
Posted (edited)

Sorry to have to tell you the Leaderboard is trash.

I never check because, who cares, I do my own, I enjoy the game, get my rewards... Even if I would be the world's #1, I win absolutely nothing with it.

But I just checked for curiosity to tell you something and 1st, Spain is now located in Caribbean/Latin America, according to the Leaderboard. Well done pokémon.

And second, I have no points in VS Expanded nor Theme this month nor the last. I'm at 1700 in ladder so something I have won, right?

The leaderboard never worked properly. Also, shows who played more games, that's all. Not who won more in total or who had the best W/L ratio... just who played the more. Completely useless feature. If I was you I'd forget it but if you want to know more, message to support and tell them: https://support.pokemon.com/

Hopefully they remove the whole thing to change it for a Ranking a ton of people wants but if not, even no feature would be better than the leaderboard LOL

Edited by Chasista