Eevee deck.

Spyderxt

Just thought I'd share my Main deck. Maybe get some ideas, maybe inspire others, who knows.

It's pretty consistent with the draw power. While it lacks designated support pokemon. Overall it seems to have quite a bit of versatility.

Generally speaking Espeon and Eevee Vmax are the main attackers, supported by Umbreon's energy distuption and bench pressure. And plenty of hand disruption.

Espeon's confusion + Eevee Vmax's Gmax cuddle means 2 successful coin flips required to successfully counter attack.  4 / 6 eevees have energy evolution ability. 

Thoughts?

Oh, I play Expanded and currently have about a 60% win rate.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 1 Eevee & Snorlax-GX TEU 120
* 2 Eevee V PR-SW 65
* 2 Eevee-GX PR-SM 175
* 2 Eevee VMAX PR-SW 87
* 3 Umbreon-GX SUM 80
* 1 Mew V DAA 69
* 3 Espeon-GX PR-SM 35

##Trainer Cards - 22

* 1 Wicke BUS 147
* 2 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 3 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 2 Hau SUM 120
* 3 Marnie CPA 56
* 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

##Energy - 20

* 8 Psychic Energy Energy 5
* 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
* 8 Darkness Energy Energy 7

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Edited by Spyderxt
Added win Ratio
Radruby317

Way too many energy. Too many Pokémon. I would take out 1 or 2 copies of umbreon and most of the darkness energy for trainers. Add cynthia or P research instead. Take out Eevee and Snorlax, unless it is one of your more important cards. Because you have a lot of Evolution Pokémon, add some timer ball, 3 preferably, but 2 would work. Replace Hau with something like ear ringing bell or another good tool. PCL is okay, but I prefer potions because they don't use supporter turn. In general, deck should be around 10-13 energy, 15-18 Pokémon, and 27-33 trainer.

Spyderxt
Posted (edited)

No real need for timers. 4 of the 6 eevees evolve via Energy evolution. Just attach an energy and grab the evolution. Otherwise I would agree. The evo incense is for grabbing Eevee vmax generally.

I play expanded. 

But yes I don't really NEED the tag team. The Draw power Gx move does come in handy on occasion.

Edited by Spyderxt
Yeesterbunny

Without too many changes here's some recommendations:

##Pokémon - 18

* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 1 Eevee & Snorlax-GX TEU 120
* 2 Eevee V PR-SW 65
* 2 Eevee-GX PR-SM 233
* 2 Eevee VMAX PR-SW 87
* 3 Umbreon-GX SUM 80
* 1 Mew UNB 76 -  Changed Mew For Bench protection
* 3 Espeon-GX SUM 61

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Professor's Research SSH 178 Hau is bad, use professor instead
* 4 Professor's Letter BKT 146 - lowered the energy count so increased energy search
* 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 3 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 1 Pokémon Center Lady SSH 176
* 1 Computer Search BCR 137 - ACE SPEC - expensive to trade for but can get from plasma booster packs for coins if you're lucky
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109 - VS Seeker is a must for expanded
* 2 Marnie SSH 169
* 2 Boss's Orders RCL 189

##Energy - 12

* 4 Psychic Energy Energy 5
* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136
* 4 Darkness Energy Energy 7

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Spyderxt

Definitely some things to think about. 

I don't see the point in all the evolution searches considering all my eevees have energy evolution ability. The evo scearches I use are for grabbing Eevee Vmax. Nest balls generally for Eevee V or Mew V

And with the average cost of attacks at 3 so little energy is very concerning. As it is with the 20 I run there are many times I am struggling for energy. 

I have considered switching Mew V for bench protection Mew. Mew V comes in clutch quite often. 

I agree Hau is bad, Professor's Research is much better. However with the lack of graveyard recovery makes me squeamish. Even moreso should I lower the Energy count.

Sadly I only have 1 Vs Seeker.

Thank you.

Yeesterbunny

4 professor's letter and professor's research(or prof. sycamore, or prof Juniper) should be able to get you energy consistently but

for energy concerns you might consider:

Viridian Forest TEU 156 (discard a card to search a basic)
Energy Loto GRI 122 (only searches the top 7 cards but will pull special energy as well as basic)
Energy Retrieval SUM 116 (get 2 basic from the discard)

For Pivot options:

Float Stone BKT 137 zero retreat cost
Altar of the Moone GRI 117 reduce Psychic and Dark retreat by 2

Spyderxt

Omg I would LOVE some float stones, energy lotto, or Altar of the Moone's.

Thankfully all the Pokémon in the deck have a retreat cost of 1 or 2, so Air balloons work beautifully. Eevee & Espeon-GX retreat cost 1, Umbreon-GX & Eevee Vmax retreat cost 2, Mew V no retreat cost.

Changes I'm currently considering. 

Removing 1 psychic energy, 1 darkness energy, Eevee & Snorlax-GX tag team, 2 Hau.

Adding 2 more Air balloons, 2 Cynthia or Professor's Research, and a Vs Seeker ( I only have 1.)

I'm hoping the extra availability of Air Balloons will help save on energy. 

I'd honestly love to squeeze in some Hammers for more Energy distuption. Trying to find room on the other hand is difficult. 

• Like 1
Radruby317

If you trade for alter of the Moone, you can probably get by with 1 instead of 2, and add a hammer in the saved space.

MalevolentGod

From advice I have had and knowledge gained, Energy Recycle, Energy Search, ordinary Rod and rare Candy are great cards to use to drop an amount of energy cards in your deck so you can recycle them with trainers later.

you could replace energy cards with Boss' Orders, Escape Rope, Pokekid to hunt down what you need, while still having energy available.

just my 2p :)

Chasista
20 hours ago, MalevolentGod said:

From advice I have had and knowledge gained, Energy Recycle, Energy Search, ordinary Rod and rare Candy are great cards to use to drop an amount of energy cards in your deck so you can recycle them with trainers later.

you could replace energy cards with Boss' Orders, Escape Rope, Pokekid to hunt down what you need, while still having energy available.

just my 2p :)

Agree with all the tips but the Pokekid. One way or the other, balls should do the work: Nest, Level, Quick, Ultra, and Evo incense/Evosoda mainly, if no dedicated like Myst treasure, Dive, Net, Heavy... Also Poke comm is very useful. No point to spend Supporter turn for just a pokémon if playing the main staples.

HankBBQ
On 4/30/2021 at 11:55 PM, Radruby317 said:

Way too many energy.

Exactly. But I think playing 2 types is just hard. Maybe do 1 type instead. Otherwise cut down with psychic and darkness and change to things like rainbow, aurora energy.

For the original question:

Remove Hau with Cynthia/Professors

Float *******gt; Air Balloon

Add VS seeker

Remove 1+ Pokemon Center Lady. You can use retreats and switches to remove conditions, and 60 damage removal is very little when the damage you keep taking are 150+

• Upvote 1
Chrolo4

I really like Eevee, as it allows versatility and you can have up to 8 Basic Pokémon which can evolve into the same cards. That's pretty unique.

My Eevee Deck is built with Water/Fairy-Type, but most decks I see online play Espeon, some Jolteon.

I like the general idea of your deck, but as pointed out, there are too many Pokémon and Energy cards. Also I hate Marnie, why not using different Supporters? The more supporters, the more versatility you have (basically). It's not that you need specific supporters in this deck.

I would go for Linette, N and definitely Red&Blue. Also one Bromley instead of Boss's Orders ~ just my opinion though ;)

PinkyPockyPanda

My Eevee deck, its not yet refine though. I focus on Flareon-Gx and Vaporeon-Gx, targeting weakness.

Spoiler

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 4 Eevee-GX PR-SM 176
* 1 Flareon AOR 13
* 1 Flareon CEC 25
* 1 Flareon-GX PR-SM 171
* 1 Jolteon AOR 26
* 1 Vaporeon AOR 22
* 1 Vaporeon CEC 42
* 1 Vaporeon-GX PR-SM 172

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 1 Gladion CIN 109
* 1 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
* 1 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 4 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Bird Keeper DAA 159
* 2 Skyla RCL 166
* 1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187
* 3 Pokédex BLW 98
* 1 Red & Blue CEC 202
* 2 Bodybuilding Dumbbells BUS 113
* 3 Level Ball AOR 76
* 4 Ether PLS 121
* 1 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 1 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 2 Switch BLW 104

##Energy - 14

* 7 Water Energy XYEnergy 9
* 1 Lightning Energy XYEnergy 6
* 3 Burning Energy BKT 151
* 3 Fire Energy XYEnergy 4

Total Cards - 60

Radruby317

don't you wish there was an eevee energy made for decks like this?

HankBBQ
10 hours ago, Radruby317 said:

don't you wish there was an eevee energy made for decks like this?

it would be cool to have something like: eevee energy, special energy, this card can only be attatched to a pokemon-GX evolution of eevee. this pokemon the card is attatched to has no weakness

• Upvote 1
PinkyPockyPanda
8 minutes ago, HankBBQ said:

it would be cool to have something like: eevee energy, special energy, this card can only be attatched to a pokemon-GX evolution of eevee. this pokemon the card is attatched to has no weakness

If it going to be Special energy for Eevee, I think a rainbow color with no side effect might be suitable for a multicolor Eevee theme.

Radruby317

yeah but it can only attach to an eeveelution (pun).