Which of Ash's Pokemon should rejoin Ash on his journey?

GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, saw something from a Japanese article saying that Ash well be visiting his old pokemon at Oak's Lab, although probably not all of them.  So here is a question, if Ash were to start rotating his pokemon for the rest of his trip, maybe for the rest of the series, although that would be wishful thinking, which ones should he bring back, and which of his current team should be left at the lab?  Minus Pikachu of course.

For me, I would like to see Charizard in place of Dragonite, Sceptile in place Gengar, Totodile for Lucario, Gible for Sirfetch'd and Boldore for Dracovish.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at **** PM, GrewupGeek said:

Hey everyone, saw something from a Japanese article saying that Ash well be visiting his old pokemon at Oak's Lab, although probably not all of them.  So here is a question, if Ash were to start rotating his pokemon for the rest of his trip, maybe for the rest of the series, although that would be wishful thinking, which ones should he bring back, and which of his current team should be left at the lab?  Minus Pikachu of course.

For me, I would like to see Charizard in place of Dragonite, Sceptile in place Gengar, Totodile for Lucario, Gible for Sirfetch'd and Boldore for Dracovish.

Hello @GrewupGeek,

Those are some pretty good choices!

• 4 months later...