Jump to content

[GENERAL] Cannot start the game


Recommended Posts

Manato-Ryoya

After the April 27th update, i am not able to start the game and the system repeats the unpatching of the latest version over and over. Uninstalled/installed again but still the same, pls help

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tag and item prefix included
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Radruby317

I think it might be a problem with your system. The new update might have made it so your device can't handle the game. But it probably is something else, it is just a possibility. Most likely is that you might have entered your password wrong or has caps lock on and you didn't realize.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Mod_GuruLot changed the title to [GENERAL] Cannot start the game
Mod_GuruLot
13 hours ago, Manato-Ryoya said:

After the April 27th update, i am not able to start the game and the system repeats the unpatching of the latest version over and over. Uninstalled/installed again but still the same, pls help

 

Hello @Manato-Ryoya

 

Welcome to the forums! Thank you for bringing this up!

 

However, it's unclear from your post the client you have issues with. 

 

Would you please update this thread with a bit more information to get further help?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
1 hour ago, Radruby317 said:

I think it might be a problem with your system. The new update might have made it so your device can't handle the game. But it probably is something else, it is just a possibility. Most likely is that you might have entered your password wrong or has caps lock on and you didn't realize.

 

Hello @Radruby317

 

Thank you for attempting to help out the fellow trainer with your hints! 🤝

Link to post
Share on other sites
Zero9d9h9p

I had the same problem. I used the refresher application directly from the files and it seemed to fix it. Not sure if this will help :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_RedDragon
On 5/4/2021 at 4:48 PM, Zero9d9h9p said:

I had the same problem. I used the refresher application directly from the files and it seemed to fix it. Not sure if this will help :)

Thanks for letting us know what worked for you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...