Shining fates codes giveaway.

mniyh

hi iam new to this game and i used to collect pokemon cards in the past but i live in bangladesh and there is no authentic pokemon cards here. so if you could give me some codes, i would be very thankful

• Downvote 2
Ithadar

Love how you get negative rep on your 1st post.  Area is so welcoming :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
Mod_Royal

Welcome Trainer mniyh and Ithadar! Glad to have you here and hope you find what you're looking for. 

Radruby317

The reason you got downvotes is because people (including me) think you are just trying to get extra free codes from this giveaway because you ask for codes the minute you join the forums.

Ithadar

Well it was the first post I saw and why wouldn't I ask?  Is there a Forum union here?  Do I need to be here so many years to participate?  Are there dues I should pay before I ask for things people give away for free?  Please fill me in on these unwritten rules, why be negative to new people for any reason?  Help new people out, don't assume you know why they are here and if you do keep the negative comments to yourself.  Be kind to people it really makes a difference.  If I was giving things away I would not care who I gave them to, I would be happy someone could use them.  Be kind

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Radruby317

There's nothing like that its just an online community/forum. if you are new to the forum, you should ask for help, because there are a lot of people who will answer your question

Warlock357

Hello, at this point there probably are not any codes left. However, if there are, it would be appreciated. My room mate and I play and collect pokemon  irl. About a week ago I got my room mate into playing online. However, I already had used up all the code cards at our place. So, basically my room mate is starting from scratch online. I want to help them out but, atm, they do not have a single tradable card. So, if there are any codes left, even if it's just 1, it would be appreciated. Thank you. 

FlurryFlur
On 4/28/2021 at 8:52 AM, Rman14 said:

I have a pile of shining fates codes that I will never use. I figured I'd post here and see if I can spread the joy! I'll give away 2 or 3 random codes to each person who replies. There are 2 Elite Trainer Box codes in the mix somewhere so that is a possibility.

If I could get 2 or 3 id be very grateful! just started playing today :)

Chasista
8 minutes ago, FlurryFlur said:

If I could get 2 or 3 id be very grateful! just started playing today :)

Hey welcome. AFAIK the post owner hasn't been here for a while, but who knows, maybe is sending codes through PM without replying anyone. I doubt it tho.

If I was you, I would be in Player vs player subforum asking how to start the game, to be able to do it properly and avoid all the beginner mistakes we all did and in Deck construction reading all possible threads for when the time to make your custom deck, which wouldn't be immediate, arrives.

More experienced trainers will gift you a lot of knowledge to be able to get free packs by the game itself and by your own, way better than expecting free stuff from the sky and don't know what to do with it.

Have fun.

OelBoy

I'm positive this thread will keep lingering on for weeks even though only the first replier got any codes anyways.

Maybe it's time for a Mod to close this one for good.

PS: Thanks again to @Rman14 for giving to the community!

Chasista
Posted (edited)

I think it's post owner who is allowed to ask for closing their own thread. We can ask of course but at the end it's not our choice, unless something's wrong with it in which case Report button should be used.

Let's see how this evolves tho. If time enough or disturbing the forum functioning, a Mod would close it according the forums rules.

Edited by Chasista
  • Upvote 1