Building a weird Shuckle-GX deck and wanted to hear what others think about it. (This is not a legit deck, I simply made it to have some fun playing the ladder)

gyasiz

Here's the list:

Spoiler

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 3 Croagunk SSH 123
* 3 Toxicroak SSH 124
* 3 Shuckle-GX LOT 195
* 2 Mew UNB 76
* 3 Seviper PR-SM 46

##Trainer Cards - 41

* 4 Crushing Hammer UPR 166
* 3 Team Flare Grunt GEN 73
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 162
* 3 Fan of Waves BST 127
* 3 Max Potion GRI 164
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 158
* 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 3 Net Ball LOT 234
* 3 Virbank City Gym PLS 126
* 2 Revitalizer GEN 70
* 3 Gardenia UPR 149
* 4 Float Stone PLF 99
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Boss's Orders RCL 200
* 2 Professor's Research SSH 201

##Energy - 5

* 5 Grass Energy SMEnergy 1

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Like I said above this deck is not supposed to be meta defining and I want some suggestions preferably ones that make the deck more consistent and fun. Thanks for your contributions!

Hi.

Expanded = Ace Spec.

I'd go with 4 VS seeker. 3 TF grunt seems too much. I'd cut some with the possibility to re-use. I really loved Faba in the old times. Against Night march and other only 4 special energies decks was very fun to play. Add N and Marnie for more disruption (plus they are totally staple).

Hypnotoxic laser seems quite obvious for the deck..

In doubt about Gardenia. If they really achieve to attack, 170 is quite sure a 1HKO anyway. Max potion looks the same. But would need test (so you know having played).

Wondrous labyrinth may help you too at some point, and other stadiums increasing Retreat cost, like TEU Absol too. Things like that.

That's everything in my mind without going to game, search or check database.

Some Tapu Lele was able to move the damage counters (to end games). Fairy or psy only tho. But sure you could use a special energy or find another pokémon **** similar, to obtain KOs. Not a lot of Evos with all the GX and V (but the VMax) but Espeon EX was also a surprise game winner, devolving all the opponent's pokémon. Nothing very related with Grass but these last just came to my mind.

Edited by Chasista