I'm thinking about building an Ultra Necrozma GX deck in expanded. Would love anyones suggestions before I finalize the build.

gyasiz

Here's the list:

Spoiler

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 3 Ultra Necrozma-GX DRM 78
* 4 Beldum GRI 83
* 2 Metang GRI 84
* 4 Metagross-GX GRI 157
* 2 Alcremie V SHF 64
* 2 Alcremie VMAX SHF 73

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 2 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 2 Mysterious Treasure FLI 145
* 4 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 3 Suspicious Food Tin CPA 80
* 3 Rare Candy PLB 105
* 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 3 Nest Ball SUM 158
* 3 Colress PLS 135
* 3 Professor's Research SSH 201
* 2 Field Blower GRI 163
* 2 Max Potion PLF 121

##Energy - 13

* 4 Metal Energy SMEnergy 8
* 9 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 5

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The Metagross GX makes the Ultra Necrozma and Alcremie VMAX able to attack every turn as they are the attackers. I have Mysterious Treasure, Nest Ball, and Evolution Incense to search cards out. Rare Candy is self explanatory and Colress andResearch are for draw support. Max Potion and Suspicious Food Tin fit perfectly in because at the start of a turn will have 1 or 0 energy attached and any energy discarded with Tin can be recovered with Geotech System. Fighting Fury Belt is solely for Ultra Necrozma to make it harder to knock out, Field Blower is to get rid of annoying stadiums and tools. Professors Letter is to get the steel and psychic energies out from the deck.
As I said in the title any suggestions are welcome and much appreciated. Thanks!

Great idea. I purposely didn't put in boss because the point of the deck is for your attacking Pokemon to stay alive for a long time and as long as you take out at least 3 Pokemon they're doing they're job. I thought about running switch, any ideas what to cut for switch?

Without going very in deep, being Expanded you must have an Ace spec. Next piece use to be 4 VS seeker.

As Metagross attaches from discard, Battle compressor it's a perfect card. Also Quick ball and Ultra ball may help, same as Myst treasure you already have.

Two UNecrozma should be enough. I'd try a 3/1/3 Metagross line with 4 Rare candies and I'd add one or two Rescue stretcher. Metal saucer could only work if also Energy switch. Too much space needed don't think it worth but yet had to mention. Ultra Necrozma decks were played with FLI Malamar in ye olde good times. Advantage over Metagross is it's a Stage 1, easier to evolve. Attaches to bench tho and psy only.

Reduce one (or two) Colress. Add N and/or Marnie. And a Boss's orders/Lysandre, or Guzma. With 4 VS seeker one of each could be enough. Zinnia is a supporter you might check just in case.

I'd recommend a couple stadiums at least. Optimum is three but... and this could reduce the Field blower count, or not. If you don't like any stadium, a couple Chaotic swell would do the work. They only fit one or the other thing but Dimension valley and Devoured field could be options to consider.

Have fun!