[Database] Battle Styles Promos not appearing on the database

BetaStagoon

• BetaStagoon changed the title to [Database] Battle Styles Promos not appearing on the database
19 hours ago, BetaStagoon said:

Title speaks for itself

No, it really doesn't. Are you talking about in the Pokémon TCG Online game client, or the Trading Card Database on Pokemon.com, or the Pokémon TCG Card Dex app, or some other place?

59 minutes ago, TPCi_Mathis said:

No, it really doesn't. Are you talking about in the Pokémon TCG Online game client, or the Trading Card Database on Pokemon.com, or the Pokémon TCG Card Dex app, or some other place?

I had to investigate to know too.

They are not appearing in the site Card Database in poké*******

Blastoise V and VMax are in the TCGO client both in collection and trade section so that's right.

I don't know anything about the dex so I can't say.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, TPCi_Mathis said:
21 hours ago, BetaStagoon said:

Title speaks for itself

Oh sorry, I meant the Trading Card Database off the website

Edited by BetaStagoon

That's not a Pokémon TCG Online bug, so not really relevant to this forum. However, I'll pass your feedback along to the web team.

• Like 1

In the future, you'd go to the Pokémon support portal (see the link in my sig line) and submit a ticket to let the team know about it.