Possible stadium card glitch since update.

Wolfman_11

The last match I played had Turffield Stadium in play Once during each player’s turn, that player may search their deck for an Evolution Grass Pokémon, reveal it, and put it into their hand. Then, that player shuffles their deck.

On my turn I played  Viridian Forest Once during each player’s turn, that player may discard a card from their hand. If they do, that player searches their deck for a basic Energy card, reveals it, and puts it into their hand. Then, that player shuffles their deck.

I then clicked on the Viridian Forest card to use it.

The game required me to discard 2 cards from my hand.

It then would only allow me to chose an evolution card, not an energy card.

I double checked the feed and planned to copy the log.

The game crashed and shut down.

When I logged back in it was too late.

I will play this again and see if I can get a log but it is something to look out for since it only happened after the latest update.

Hi @Wolfman_11,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention!

As you mentioned in your post, a game log could be very useful in this case as it would give us the ability to take a closer look at what might have caused this issue.  If you do run into this issue and are able to retrieve a log, please do share it on this thread.

52 minutes ago, Mod_Dew said:

Hi @Wolfman_11,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention!

As you mentioned in your post, a game log could be very useful in this case

Yes 100% agreed. I wonder if the devs could allow game logs from the past game to be in a temp file so that when the app crashes it could be retrieved at least to the point of the disconnect. That would be a great debugging tool.