need help to can log in the game again plz

Zoldyek

plz need help ,   when i   try log in the game in my pc , i got message says thats servers are currently offline or your network connection is not activate 

Hello @Zoldyek,

Please try the steps below. If that doesn't get you up and running, I would recommend contacting our support team and submitting a ticket. In addition, I've also closed your second thread on this topic, to avoid confusion. In the future, please post just one thread when looking for assistance.

* Unplug your modem (and router if you use one) for 1 minute. Plug in modem, then router and reboot your computer.
* If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, try plugging in to your modem with a cable instead.
* In your modem or router settings, open the following 3 ports that the TCGO client needs to make a connection: 8181, 6967, and 39389.
* Note that anti-virus software (or even Windows Defender) could be incorrectly identifying the game as a threat and blocking it; you may need to add TCGO to a "safe programs" list.
* Close any background applications before launching the TCGO (VoIP, Skype, and Bittorrent related programs are especially known to cause ********

** might help to flush your DNS cache again after troubleshooting the above. Please find instructions to flush DNS cache in Windows 10 below:
1. Right click on the Start Icon.
2. Click on Command Prompt.
3. The Windows Command Prompt Window will appear. Type in: ipconfig /flushdns. and press ENTER.
4. You should receive the following message: Windows IP Configuration. Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.