V Battle Decks and future content updates/support for in game shop.

triple_a_1995

Hello Pokemon tcg community, I started playing Pokemon tcg Online recently and I love it because it lets me play, collect and experiment with the latest Pokemon cards without spending a lot of money. 

But I noticed that the latest Pokemon tcg decks aren't available in the in-game shop to purchase for the in-game currency. But then again I have seen people on ******* unlocking the latest Blastoise and Venasaur V Battle decks by buying the actual printed version with the online code included that unlock these decks in the game. So the new V battle decks are in the game, just not for purchase with the in-game currency.

So this raises the question, will I have to buy every future Pokemon tcg deck with actual money to get the online codes so I can use them online? Or is there a plan to implement the new V Battle decks (current ones and future ones) into in game shop to unlock them without spending money?

No plan has been revealed about including V decks in game yet so being already released, it seems they won't be available with tokens. Hope to be wrong.

So yes, to own the V decks we will have to buy the decks to redeem the code, just buy the code if not interested in IRL cards or budget, or trade for them (as a whole) in game , (as long as they don't open automatically always)

The decks right now, don't seem to be very good tho and they are not included in Theme to play so actually, they doesn't worth as deck to play them in Standard or Expanded.

I share the feeling though of wanting them in game to get but right now, there's no infrastructure dedicated to V decks. Expect to this be kept ☹️