Why have Legacy at all if there are no Legacy Event Tournaments?

Joghobs

There can't be many people tracking down cards for HGSS/BW if the best they can do is Versus ladder on here. Also with those code cards getting so expensive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Chasista

Don't mess with Legacy!! ☠️

Joking with the skull but hey, at least we have it and it's the favourite Format for a lot of players. They were Tournaments but they removed because they said no people enough playing. Not about liking the format or not, but long times of queue. Sadly, maintaining the resource didn't worth for whoever is in charge of the game.

Mainly, is a not sanctioned format IRL and exists only in the Online. The game is a business, we like or not, and they support what gives them money = new sets. It's understandable. But yet they have no plans for Theme format and new V decks, they didn't updated Starter decks for years,  Trainer's challenge have some absurd mechanics that they never fixed, Gameplay it's the same in game shop since only Arceus can remember... But dude, there's also only 3/4 noticeable Expanded events in a normal year versus the hundreds of Standard, why not remove Expanded too? Sarcasm of course. We should ask for what is needed, which is a lot.  I can't agree encouraging to still remove more features from the game. It's no good for anyone nor for the game health.

Some people collects, they try to have all the available cards of game, including HGSS. Also, any pack is available in game shop so even not having tournaments, all needed cards are still obtainable. Legacy is magic, brings Oldschool memories from more civilized times, keeps some power creep away, it's different and charming. Game might need a ton of overhaul but in positive, removing would make more people leaving and the game disappearing in long term, when the support is not enough to match the financial expectations that worth to maintain the servers on.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
Chasista
27 minutes ago, OelBoy said:

Never ever joke about getting rid of Legacy! 😭😭😭

💙

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Joghobs

I was aski

On 4/7/2021 at 7:53 AM, Chasista said:

Don't mess with Legacy!! ☠️

Joking with the skull but hey, at least we have it and it's the favourite Format for a lot of players. They were Tournaments but they removed because they said no people enough playing. Not about liking the format or not, but long times of queue. Sadly, maintaining the resource didn't worth for whoever is in charge of the game.

Mainly, is a not sanctioned format IRL and exists only in the Online. The game is a business, we like or not, and they support what gives them money = new sets. It's understandable. But yet they have no plans for Theme format and new V decks, they didn't updated Starter decks for years,  Trainer's challenge have some absurd mechanics that they never fixed, Gameplay it's the same in game shop since only Arceus can remember... But dude, there's also only 3/4 noticeable Expanded events in a normal year versus the hundreds of Standard, why not remove Expanded too? Sarcasm of course. We should ask for what is needed, which is a lot.  I can't agree encouraging to still remove more features from the game. It's no good for anyone nor for the game health.

Some people collects, they try to have all the available cards of game, including HGSS. Also, any pack is available in game shop so even not having tournaments, all needed cards are still obtainable. Legacy is magic, brings Oldschool memories from more civilized times, keeps some power creep away, it's different and charming. Game might need a ton of overhaul but in positive, removing would make more people leaving and the game disappearing in long term, when the support is not enough to match the financial expectations that worth to maintain the servers on.

You misread me, I was asking rhetorical question! I don't want to get rid of anything, just make it all better so there's more replayability.

Chasista

My bad. I apologise.

Asking positive is always clearer than making negative statements to ask for anything, in any matter.

Is not clear enough if some other also confused. I'd edit title at least 😉