Adding a league/division/elo ranked system to the game.

DRENITA

First of all, hi to everyone and sorry for my english (I'm from Spain).

I've playing TCG Online for like two months and I felt like the game is so funny, but we have not any incentive to play matches.
It's okay to practice in "Versus" with new decks, learn some new strategies and etc. but, we need a ranked system to climb up and to make the game more competitive.
I cannot understand why a TCG videogame like Pokémon has not yet a league based system (like Magic, League of Legends, Valorant, etc). More now a days, with covid-19 present in the world and limiting the physic version tournaments.

That's all! Thanks for reading ❤️

Mod_GuruLot
On 4/6/2021 at 5:19 PM, DRENITA said:

I've playing TCG Online for like two months and I felt like the game is so funny, but we have not any incentive to play matches.
It's okay to practice in "Versus" with new decks, learn some new strategies and etc. but, we need a ranked system to climb up and to make the game more competitive.
I cannot understand why a TCG videogame like Pokémon has not yet a league based system (like Magic, League of Legends, Valorant, etc). More now a days, with covid-19 present in the world and limiting the physic version tournaments.

Hello @DRENITA

Welcome to the forums with your first post! :)

Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. I'm forwarding it further. 

We're also glad to hear you enjoy the game, and join us here to point out where improvements may be needed.

PinkyPockyPanda

Please please please..... a lot of pretty please.....

I need more competitive PvP matches apart from Tournament that already limit by a hard to get Tickets, sob sob.

Kostyurik
On 4/6/2021 at 8:19 PM, DRENITA said:

I'm pretty sure PvP matches in Versus already connecting two players depending on some hidden ELO no one knows how to raise or lower, preferably choosing players on equal levels. I never face any obvious newbies and usually experience some difficulties with my opponents' level of toughness (especially because I restrict myself from using some cards I consider to be unfair - like Boss's Orders, Guzma and Lysandre). I would not wish to regularly face people with even more competitively built decks than my usual opponents.
But I agree with you on wanting some new game mode. Because versus mode is kinda limited - I could take all daily rewards and all ladder rewards and only unlimited reward left is 5 coins for every win... At least making versus ladder infinitively repeatable would make this game thousands times better.