rapid strike code card only gave me 1 promo?

AlbazTheFallen

ive purchased both single and rapid strike boxes. the single strike box code card worked properly and gave me the urshifu v single strike as well as the reverse holo single strike energy. however the rapid strike box code card only gave me the urshifu v promo and no reverse holo rapid strike energy. im not sure how this would be possible ? has anyone else had this happen?

• 2 weeks later...
Mod_Jynthu

Hello AlbazTheFallen,

Please submit a ticket to the Support Team so that they can assist you further. To submit a ticket, visit support.pokemon.com, sign in, select the Pokémon TCG Online category and click "Contact Us".

GrimBeard
On 3/26/2021 at 10:04 PM, AlbazTheFallen said:

ive purchased both single and rapid strike boxes. the single strike box code card worked properly and gave me the urshifu v single strike as well as the reverse holo single strike energy. however the rapid strike box code card only gave me the urshifu v promo and no reverse holo rapid strike energy. im not sure how this would be possible ? has anyone else had this happen?

Was it an online code and not the real life product you bought?

AlbazTheFallen
Posted (edited)

Hi Grimbeard, it was physical product that i purchased. I purchased a second rapid strike box the other day and the same thing happened. there must be something wrong with the qr codes for the rapid strike v boxes that only give you the urshifu v rs.

Edited by AlbazTheFallen
  • Mod_RedDragon changed the title to rapid strike code card only gave me 1 promo?
Mod_RedDragon
25 minutes ago, AlbazTheFallen said:

Hi Grimbeard, it was physical product that i purchased. I purchased a second rapid strike box the other day and the same thing happened. there must be something wrong with the qr codes for the rapid strike v boxes that only give you the urshifu v rs.

Hello @AlbazTheFallen,

If you have not already done so, please reach out to the support team so that we can look into this further for you. We want to make sure you are getting the correct items from your code redemption.